This year has been so good to me. I have gone so many new places, met so many new faces, and the blog has become a real thing. We finally have quite a bit of content, which is great. I just wrote a page in my journal about reflecting on the year and using that to create new resolutions. I came to the realization that most of my regrets for the year were about missed opportunities and times I just said no. So, my resolution for 2015 is to go for it. Take a chance and trust my gut. Who wants to live a life where you just sit there, drifting through your comfort zone, around in repetitive circles of familiar faces and places?
That is all I have to say for today. What is your New Year's Resolution?
Good luck and best wishes for the new year,
~Ella

No comments:
Post a Comment