I, Ella, have failed.
One year, I will do all 25 days! I thought starting to write in November would give me enough time, but obviously not! I will have to change my approach next year. However, I did produce quite a lot of content this month and I swear I worked really hard. School is a lame excuse, I know, but it is truly my reasons. Finals for me are the last three days of school, which means stress and studying doesn't stop until the afternoon of the last day of school. I carry a ton of stress with me at all times and it makes it really hard to focus, which is the one thing you really need to make 25 days of beautiful content. I also had problems with the platform Blogger not publishing and crashing all the time. I am truly sorry for this. In the end, it is all my fault and I should of taken steps to ensure this would not happen.
Here's to a better year in 2015,
~Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment