Today is part one of my winter night routine! This is what I do to wind down on cold evenings after school. Part two will be coming soon!
first I wipe off my makeup with my walgreens brand sensitive skin makeup removing wipes. I do not like them as much as the yes to brand I am used to, but I wanted to try out some new products.
I then brush my teeth with my spin brush and my sensodyne pronamel toothpaste.
To cleanse my face of all the dirt and allergens, I wash it with my trader joe's face wash. It is perfect for sensitive skin, and not made of toxic chemicals.
After cleansing, I make sure to moisturize my face with my first aid beauty daily moisturizer.
The last step is to moisturize my hand with my Rose Berry hand cream. The dry air ( the radar said 1% humidity the other day!) really damages the skin of my hands, so I have to constantly apply lotion.
I hope you enjoyed part one of my night routine! I will make sure to get part two up as soon as I can!
It is hard to balance blogmas and school, but I will make it work!
~Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment