I made a list of the three palettes you need to know about for spring of 2015. I am loving the naturals and blues in these palettes. I just got the Naked palette for christmas and these are all very similar to it.
Tartelette Amazonian clay matte eyeshadow palette- This palette caught my eye with its adorable packaging and smooth naturals. I have not used tarte's eyeshadows enough to talk about their quality, but I am going to assume they are great quality. I would like to know how pigmented these shadows are, so let me know in the comments how they are!
Smashbox Double exposure palette-This palette is said to change shades while wet, which peaks my interest. This new palette is very similar to Naked by Urban Decay. I have read reviews that prefer this over Naked, which is saying a lot. I am hoping these are super pigmented. Also, it comes with a nice double ended brush. It is a bit pricey, so I don't know if I will be picking this one up.
semi sweet chocolate bar by Too Faced- This palette seems very similar to the other palettes released by Too Faced. It has different proportions and a very similar navey blue to the double exposure palette. This palette reall grabs me with its metal packaging and surplus of light and golden colors.
Spring is coming! It may not seem like it now, but the flowers and sunshine are on their way!
Happy New Year.
~Ella
*P.S. We are now on bloglovin! Add us and make sure you never miss a post ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment