I have started a journal for the new year to keep track of things and hopefully help to control my stress from school and life in general. I found myself setting rules for my journal and it got stressful to try and relieve stress. I have learned about a new program called Mindfulness. I do not follow the paid for curriculum, but I have started following the core principles of the beliefs of the program. You are here. You are taking a breath, releasing that breath, and taking it back. Taking notice of the smallest little things you do, and being mindful of your actions. I have found it to really work and help to chill me out. I have always been a really uptight, scheduled person. While that is great, it stresses me out and I just want to flow with the wind metaphorically. I let go of the limits and rules I have set for myself, and in return taken charge of my body and mind so I no longer need rules to get to my goals. I am also no longer rushing to achieve my goals. I have confidence i my mind that I will be able to get there in time.
I tell you this because this blog is me through words and this is a big part of me. I hope you understand why it's not about beauty!
Keep it simple, babes.
Ella

No comments:
Post a Comment