So you're on the beach, laying in the sand and splashing in the waves. Do you want to blend in with the sand, or would you like to glow? If you are like me, glowing is the way to go. Tanning is a very touchy topic, I think, because you could go with sunless tanning and get a fake tan, or lay in the sun and be subject to skin cancer. I strongly believe in sunless tanning, because I have seen what skin cancer can do to people and I never want to go through that. If I do decide to lay in the sun to tan (or if you prefer it, PLEASE BE SAFE) I use this Coppertone dry oil sunscreen because it has spf 15 and is water resistant. I also really trust this brand and use their normal sunscreen. If I sunless tan, my favorite is this gradual tanning moisturizer by Jergens. I use it all over, including my face. If you have sensitive skin, however, they offer a special face serum. I use it in place of my body butter. before sunless tanning (preferably the night before) Shave and moisturize. You don't want the tan seeping into your pores and giving you a polka-dot look. Also, make sure to pick the tan for your skin tone. If you are pale like me, don't start by going for the dark tan, because chances are you will become and oompa loompa.
I hope this helped with your decision to tan sunless or with the sunshine. Please stay safe in the sun, and always be careful. One burn is all it takes.
~ella~
No comments:
Post a Comment