It's summer! Time to live in a swimsuit and finish watching gossip girl.
If you are lucky, you might be road trippin' or flying to the beach. Twinsies!
I am creating a packing list/advice series to give you the best beach trip EVER. Today, we are starting with our feet.
While it may seem silly, your feet can take a hit in the airport, car, rocky beaches, sandy beaches, shells, and the sun. It's critical you take care of them. I make sure to scrub them with my pulp friction body scrub. After my shower, I use The Body Shop body butter in cocoa butter. It is smooth, moisturizing, and very nicely scented. I also remember to spray sunscreen on the tops of my feet especially, because a burnt foot is the worst ( I say so from experience).
Chances are, you are either barefoot or wearing sandals at the beach. A nice, bright color looks amazing next to the blue water and pale sand. I will be sporting this Loreal polish in mango'getem. It was limited edition and no longer avalible :( **Tip** apply a strong bottom and top coat so the sand won't rub it off.
Say so long to boots and staying indoors. On your vacation, you will be beachin', but most of the time there is a cute beach town to discover. These three shoes should cover you. If you are having a formal dinner or event, heels or spiced up flats would be good. I am bringing my nike flip flops to get to and from the beach house and the beach. The straps are spandex, so they don't slip off. I got these at Shoe Carnival on clearance for $15, I believe. I am bringing my navy polka-dot keds to explore the coast. The island is small, so I can walk from one end to the other in 30 minutes. Finally, I am bringing my white sandals with gold buckles. They are comfy and can go from casual to cocktail. Not that I would drink, haha.
Stay tuned for part two!



No comments:
Post a Comment