Pages

30 November 2014

Ella's October Favorites

Hello!
October has passed and November wasted no time coming! It feel like I was cheated of October because it went by so fast! How was your Halloween? I know I really enjoyed mine. We had some chili but barely any trick-or-treaters! Anybody else experience this? Here are some of my October favorites.
Essie continues to be my favorite brand of nail polish this month with "cashmere bathrobe" (such a weird name???). It is a dark grey color, perfect for fall. I am not a fan of the black polishes, but this is a dark I can deal with. I have had it on my nails since September and love it!
My second October favorite is a B&BW lotion. What are the holidays without them? This is a new scent, called "pumpkin latte and marshmellow comfort". It basically smells like pumpkin cupcake and marshmellow christmas scent had a child. I kept getting asked if I had lotion or if I had just been to culinary class. I also got asked if I had Starbucks..... sadly, I did not. Just amazingly accurate lotion.
This Favorite is new to the drugstore. It is the maybelline nudes pallette. On the back, there is a guide on how to combine the colors for many natural looks. I have been using the middle four the most on a daily basis. It is also very convenient for travel.
I love this mascara! I got it in my ipsy and have used it every day! It does not clump and really defines lashes.
Finally, I love this face sponge. I saw Ingrid nielsen using this and picked one up at ulta for $1. It exfoliates and makes my skin shine! I was having problems with a breakout and this saved my life!

Sorry this is up on the last day of November. I thought I had posted it 2 weeks ago, but I must've forgotten to click publish! Sorry about that. Check back tomorrow for the exciting announcement!

~Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment