this is a good outfit for work or a lunch out with friends. A fitted cardigan with a sparkly shirt, skinny jeans, and heels makes a casual look a little more dressed up. swap skinny jeans for leggings and you are basically wearing fashionable pajamas!
This is a formal look. The dark royal blue dress paired with the gold statement necklace looks really, really nice. You could add a blazer and tights for a cooler day, and switch the necklace of for a nice scarf.
This final look is very casual. I paired my american eagle blouse with my skinny jeans and riding boots for a laid-back yet put-together look. I think this outfit would be good for the cooler fall days, or for apple picking.
I hope you got some inspiration from these three outfits! Look out for cool, new things coming to the blog VERY SOON... :)
~Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment