Back to School: Natural Makeup
It's that time of year again, back to school! I love getting new supplies, clothes, and makeup. For me, back to school seems like a fresh start. I like to change up my makeup look every year to fit my day to day life. I prefer a natural look that enhances my features. This makeup look is also great if you are just beginning to wear makeup and don't want to go overboard.
First I like to start off with something with coverage. This year I have chose to use a light foundation. Tinted moisturizer, BB Cream, or concealer are also good options. This Revlon Colorstay Foundation (150 Buff) has medium coverage and blends well.
To follow the foundation I like to use a transparent powder. Its not going to add more coverage, which can prevent the "cakey" look. I mainly use powder to increase the wear of my foundation and prevent oiliness. The Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (Transparent) does just that!
At this point my face can look really pale and colorless. I reverse that by adding some blush to the apples of my cheeks. A mauve, pink blush is natural but adds the right amount of color. Sally Beauty blush is cheap and effective.
In the mornings I don't like to mess with a whole eyeshadow look so I grab the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Yogurt). It is a nice champagne color that lasts all day!
The mascara I have recently been using is the Maybelline Volum' Express Colossal Pumped Up Mascara. It is waterproof because it is still hot where I live and I don't want it smearing. I have it in the shade Glam Brown so that it is a little more natural than black.
Lastly, I add a little color to my lips. This Jouer Lip Gloss in Hibiscus is perfect!
I hope you were able to get gain some inspiration from the blog today! I wish you all luck this school year!
~Lexi
No comments:
Post a Comment