Hello all! Below is a description of what products I use to get ready on the weekends. My weekend look is minimal makeup. This is a great makeup look if you are young and want to start wearing makeup. I included my getting ready from start to finish.
Basics
I begin, like always, with brushing my teeth. This is always a priority. My current toothpaste is the Colgate MaxFresh in mint. I never stick to the same toothpaste so I can't say I have a favorite!
My toothbrush is the Reach Design brush. I love the fun pattern! It happens to motivate me to brush my teeth! :) Target
| Skincare |
TIP: If you have extremely sensitive skin use this scrub and mix it with a bit of baby wash. It will allow the scrub to be exfoliating but not too abrasive. Target
After I have washed my face, I follow up with a moisturizer. I live in an extremely sunny area so in March I begin wearing sunscreen on a daily basis. In order to keep the number of products I use low, I opted for this moisturizer. This is technically a sunscreen but is very thick so it is hydrating. It also smells AMAZING!! Whole Foods
I would like to say that I scrub my lips everyday but more often than not, I don't. But when I feel like I need some pampering will add this step. Lush's Mint Julips lip scrub is made from easy to read ingredients!! So you can eat it if you like. This particular scrub smells like chocolate mint! By doing this step you are removing dead skin cells so that your lips can absorb moisture better. Lush
On to the makeup. I begin, like everyday, with a concealer. This one happens to be my favorite and it is cheap. Hard Candy Glamoflauge is said to be so thick it can conceal tattoos. While I don't know if this is true, I do know that it is thick. And I mean thick. Three globs can cover my entire face! Walmart
To make everything stay in place, I follow up with a pressed powder. I don't want to make my face look cakey so I bought the translucent powder. Basically all it does it set your makeup in place. In this case, the Rimmel powder also combats shine. Walmart
Adding some color is an important step for me. On the weekends I tend to only use the blush in this duo. I bit of color can prevent my face from looking too pale. Elf's blush is the perfect color!
TIP: Want your blush to look extremely natural? Try mixing the blush and bronzer together to get a brownish pink color. Target
Last but not least, lip balm! I recently purchased the EOS Lemon drop lip balm. This lip balm has SPF 15, just in time for summer. Target
I hope this was a helpful blog post today! Let me know if you have any questions! Talk to you later! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment