Pages

24 November 2013

Fall/winter makeup look

Hello girls (and guys)!
It is now the holiday season, with thanksgiving soon approaching. I decided that, in the spirit of the season, I needed to alter my look slightly for fall. Instead of my pinky, summery look, I went for a darker and edgier look that I actually am in love with!
Both the lighting and the phone camera are crappy, and they make my lips look much lighter than they really are. This look is made using only bare-minerals products, which is actually a coincidence. 

I did my normal foundation/blush/warmer routine, using (all by bare minerals) foundation "golden flair", blush "beauty", and warmer "warmth" (how creative). For my eyes, I used prime time on my lids and underneath my eyes and lash domination volumizing mascara on my lashes. For my lips, I did a base of lipstick "break away" and a glossy top coat of "spark plug"
I hope you have a great thanksgiving and get some super deals on Black Friday! 

--Ella 

No comments:

Post a Comment