Pages

19 October 2013

Test/unofficial first post

Hello lovelies! Ella here, kick-starting our shiny new blog. While I work on fixing bugs 
and changing the format of our video so it will upload (hopefully tonight!), I thought I 
would get our blog up and running. This is just a quick post, and we will make a long and emotional (ha) post later, when we are together and have all our thoughts together. It seems blogs are the way to go, so here we are! Make sure to follow our blog, subscribe on youtube, and stay in touch! I want to call you guys teacups, but a.) there are exactly 0 of you atm, and b.) Alexis doesn't like it. She'll get mad at me for telling you that. Then she'll be okay because we're friends and i make nice box muffins. See you later!

xoxoella

No comments:

Post a Comment